- Non-techies aren’t idiotsPosted 2 years ago
- Books Programmers Don’t Really ReadPosted 2 years ago
- vBulletin review for 2013Posted 2 years ago
- Ant and Maven – An InsightPosted 2 years ago
- Reasons Why Apple SucksPosted 2 years ago
- RIP MSN Messenger – Welcome Skype!!!Posted 2 years ago
- Top 10 Best shooter games for AndroidPosted 2 years ago
- 12 (Really) Controversial Programming OpinionsPosted 2 years ago
- iPhone 5 only for iSheep’sPosted 2 years ago
- Why eBay sucks for Sellers?Posted 2 years ago
We like to think you already know everything about us – but on the off-chance there’s something else you’d like to know, here’s how to get in touch. There are many ways of contacting Android Police staff. Pick your poison below.
Note: due to the very busy nature of running a blog, we cannot provide individual tech support. You are much better off posting at dedicated Android forums instead.
General mailbox: email@example.com
News Tips: firstname.lastname@example.org - this goes to everyone on the team
If you’re a fan of social media, you can follow us on our Facebook page. We try to be as responsive as possible, and you’ll also stay in the loop on SitePoint news, events, and products.