- Non-techies aren’t idiotsPosted 2 years ago
- Books Programmers Don’t Really ReadPosted 2 years ago
- vBulletin review for 2013Posted 2 years ago
- Ant and Maven – An InsightPosted 2 years ago
- Reasons Why Apple SucksPosted 2 years ago
- RIP MSN Messenger – Welcome Skype!!!Posted 2 years ago
- Top 10 Best shooter games for AndroidPosted 3 years ago
- 12 (Really) Controversial Programming OpinionsPosted 3 years ago
- iPhone 5 only for iSheep’sPosted 3 years ago
- Why eBay sucks for Sellers?Posted 3 years ago
Top 10 favourite quotes on programming?
Today i am just going to share you out some of the most favourite programming quotes. I have tried my level best to keep up the humor sense a bit high to enjoy the post.
Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen.
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Debuggers don’t remove bugs. They only show them in slow motion.
Nine people can’t make a baby in a month.
There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
Commenting your code is like cleaning your bathroom – you never want to do it, but it really does create a more pleasant experience for you and your guests.
Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone
You wanted a banana but what you got was a gorilla holding the banana and the entire jungle.